The mission of The World Skin Project is to reduce the occurrence of skin cancer through the promotion of early detection, prevention and awareness.
OUR GOALS ARE:
- To promote skin cancer awareness with a focus on education for massage
therapists, massage therapy students and other body-work professionals
including educators and academic directors.
- To encourage detection of skin cancers in their earliest and most curable stages.
- To discourage tanning bed usage and unprotected exposure to harmful
UVA/UVB sunlight rays.
- To improve skin cancer care and after-care by offering body-workers education
and training programs.
- To stimulate similar educational programs abroad.
- To provide discounted and free sunscreen products to individuals with financial
- To encourage all body-workers to advise clients and patients on the dangers of
STAY TUNED FOR EXCITING ANNOUNCEMENTS FOR 2014!